14 in 49 - the possible combinations for nine steel rods and five ethanol torches made of aluminium are almost unlimited. The impressions and emotions provoked by this sculpture are even as manifold.
Rusted steel, the basic material, responds to nature. Special pre-treatment and the oxidation process turn each of our fireplaces into a unicum through the interplay of fire, air, earth and water.
- Cube with 9 steel rods in 3 different lengthes
- 5 ethanol torches including caps
- Duration of combustion at maximum filling (approx. 0,1l) around 1 hour
- Pegs for fixation in natural soil
- Only for outdoor use
- Tested by TÜV-Süd on the basis of DIN 4734
- Registered design
- The bioethanol fuel used is a biologically replenishable energy source which is also produced from plant wastes. Bioethanol burns CO2-neutral, odorlessly and with almost no residues to ensure hours of carefree enjoyment before the fire.
Width 40 cm, depth 40 cm, height 214 cm