The "Buddy" just in case
This wood-burning stove has been granted a General Construction Authority Certification for room-air-independent operation by the DIBt (German Institute for Building Technology).
For room-air-independent operation, the combustion air supply must use a duct leading outdoors or be connected to an exhaust air flue.
This stove is ideally suited for installation in highly insulated buildings such as low-energy or passive houses in combination with a controlled home ventilation system.
Of course, this wood-burning stove can also be operated using room air for combustion, which does not require air supply from outdoors.
wodtke Air Control regulates the combustion air supply for an optimal combustion process. The system requires no valves or gates. This significantly increases operating comfort and eliminates user error. All users need to do is regularly refill the fuel supply.
Air Control thermal regulation is based on a hydraulically activated control valve connected to a temperature sensor through a capillary system. Thanks to Air Control, the right quantity of combustion air is delivered to the right area of the combustion chamber. At the beginning, when the system is still cold, the fire needs a large quantity of primary air in order to quickly start a clean combustion process. This combustion air must be fed through the grate from below. As the system heats up, the thermal oil in the temperature sensor expands, slowly closing the control valve. This process automatically closes the primary air duct. Afterwards, the combustion air is fed downwards to the flame as secondary air and as an 'air curtain' for the window. This AWS air wash system effectively delays soiling of the viewing window.
- Very quiet, soft-close door
- Sideward wood storage compartment in base
- Elegant door handle that stays cool while the stove is in peration
- AWS window air wash system
- Fuel selection to optimise the stove for wood or lignite briquettes
- High-quality, double-wall steel construction
- Combustion chamber cladding with proven Vermiculite
- Long-lasting fire grate made of solid cast iron
- Ash pan for easy ash removal
Spatial heating capacity: min. 56 m³ / max. 144 m³
Burns wood or lignite briquettes
Width 58 cm, depth 43 cm, height 114 cm
- 2nd level of 1st BlmSchV (Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 7 kW
- Spatial heating capacity of 56 m³ to 144 m³in accordance with DIN 18893
- Burns wood and lignite briquettes
- CO content in exhaust air < 0.12 % vol.
- Exhaust gas temperature 328°C
- Exhaust gas mass flow 6,2 g/s
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 12 PA
- Design type 1 / several stoves may be connected to one chimney
- Tested in accordance with EN 13240 and Art. 15a B-VG
- General Construction Certification for room-air-independent operation no. Z-43.11-423
- Top flue tube connection Ø 150 mm
- Connection for combustion air supply to rear Ø 100 mm
- Weight 130 kg