Wall convector warming comfort
Ideal transition heating for additional heat requirements
- Silent and draught-free due to natural convection
- Simple and quick wall installation - ready to plug in
- Cost-efficient thanks to convenience features such as an integrated timer, frost protection or open window detection.
Perfect addition e.g. to an underfloor heating system
Buildings equipped with underfloor heating, for example, do not permit spontaneous increases in room temperature. The warming comfort convectors are therefore ideally suited as supplementary heating in order to increase the perceived room temperature in the radiation range in a short period of time and thus provide a pleasant feeling of well-being. The wodtke 'warming comfort' wall convector also works without an additional fan and is therefore noiseless and draft-free, which contributes to a good indoor climate.
The power consumption and heat output are almost identical with 'warming comfort', the efficiency is almost 100%. For this reason, 'warming comfort' is perfect for use as additional or transition heating.
Width 426 mm, height 450 mm, depth 100 mm
Width 582 mm, height 450 mm, depth 100 mm
- Puristic modern design in alpine white
- Efficient transition and auxiliary heating for additional heat demand
- Integrated room temperature control
- Various operating modes: comfort, lowering, frost protection mode
- Time and weekday programming
- Adaptive start function
- Window open detection
- Simple wall mounting
- Simple and quick installation - ready to plug in
- Fixed connection possible
- Silent operation - natural convection
- Power supply: 1/N/PE ~ 230 V 50 Hz
- Protection class: IP24