A racy line with price advantage. family.nrg selection impresses with its ease in design through a tall silhouette. In four different versions it brings colour to your living room.
This pellet stove has been granted a General Construction Authority Certification for room-air-independent operation by the DIBt (German Institute for Building Technology).
For room-air-independent operation, the combustion air supply must use a duct leading outdoors or be connected to an exhaust air flue.
This stove is ideally suited for installation in highly insulated buildings, such as low-energy or passive houses, in combination with a controlled home ventilation system.
Of course, this pellet stove can also be operated using a balanced flue, which does not require air supplied from outdoors.
- Patented, extra safe combustion technology
- Microprocessor controlled fuel and combustion air quantities are adjusted perfectly to one another for the most effective combustion performance available
- Up to 40 h burn time on a single filling
- Comfortable operation on the stove or through an external thermostat
- Very quiet operation
- Easy cleaning with sliding cast-iron grate
- Large ash pan
- Child-safe door lock
- Adjustable height feet
- Connection for external pellet loader at rear (optional)
Adjustment range 2 - 5, 2 - 6 or 2 - 8 kW
Spatial heating capacity: min. 40 m² / max. 160 m²
Optimised to burn wood pellets
Rear flue tube connection Ø 100 mm
Width 41 cm, depth 44 cm, height 120 cm
- 2nd Level of 1st BImSchV (German Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 5, 6 oder 8 kW
- Spatial heating capacity of 40 m² to 160 m² (min./max. output) at a demand of 50 Watt/m²
- Fuel: wood pellets with ash content < 0,7%
- CO content in exhaust air < 0,02 %-Vol.
Exhaust gas temperature 104°C - 174°C
Exhaust gas mass flow 3,0 - 4,2 g/s
Exhaust gas temperature 104°C - 189°C
Exhaust gas mass flow 3,0 - 4,7 g/s
Exhaust gas temperature 104°C - 200°C
Exhaust gas mass flow 3,0 - 5,4 g/s
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 3 PA
- Multiple exploitation possible with safety device
- Tested in accordance with EN 14785, DIN 18894 and Art. 15a B-VG
- General Construction Certification Z-43.12-240
- Reserve container for approx. 20 kg pellets
- E-power intake < 50 W
- Short-term E-ignition 250 W
- Weight 129 kg