Clear shapes, natural materials
This pellet stove has been granted a General Construction Authority Certification for room-air-independent operation by the DIBt (German Institute for Building Technology).
For room-air-independent operation, the combustion air supply must use a duct leading outdoors or be connected to an exhaust air flue.
This stove is ideally suited for installation in highly insulated buildings, such as low-energy or passive houses, in combination with a controlled home ventilation system.
Of course, this pellet stove can also be operated using a balanced flue, which does not require air supplied from outdoors.
With the wodtke app FireTouch, you can experience a whole new dimension of heating comfort. The app allows you to easily regulate pellet stoves in the S5 ultra air + series (wodtke ixpower and wodtke ixbase) - simply by swiping your finger across the display.
Operations are identical to those on your normal ixpower or ixbase operating board. Thanks to an intuitive menu structure, the controls are especially easy to handle. For example, you can complete the following operational and monitoring functions:
- Change your set target temperature.
- Easily and quickly switch between automatic heating programmes (three weekly programs, comfort, lower, frost protection, party, vacation) and manual operating mode.
- Conveniently and intuitively change the activation times for your heating programmes.
- Display current maintenance and fault messages for monitoring purposes.
- wodtke eReserve, operates up to 24 hours during a power outage (optional)
- Convenient operation on stove through touch display
- wodtke smart home fire and wodtke remote portal: Control worldwide through the internet or the FireTouch app
- Language selection: German, English, French
- Integrated room and timer-controlled thermostat with solar-operated room temperature sensor
- Acoustic alarm in case of faults or interrupted operation (switches on or off)
- Black glass, white glass, sandstone or soapstone cladding available
- Decorative slatted convection air vent
- Patented, extra safe combustion technology
- Microprocessor controlled fuel and combustion air quantities are adjusted perfectly to one another for the most effective combustion performance available
- Up to 90 h burn time on a single filling
- Automatic burner pot cleaning with swivelling grate and large ash pan, cleaning required only after approx. 500 kg pellet usage
- Automatic detection of the fuel quantity
- Very quiet operation
- Child-safe door lock
- Can be installed directly on the wall
- Connection for optional external pellet loader (rear)
- Horizontal (rear or side) or vertical (top) flue tube connection available
Adjustment range 2 – 5 kW or 2 – 6 kW
Spatial heating capacity: min. 40 m² / max. 120 m²
Horizontal (rear or side) or vertical (top) flue tube connection Ø 100 mm available
Width 91 cm, depth 51 cm, height 114 cm
- 2nd Level of 1st BImSchV (German Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 5 or 6 kW
- Spatial heating capacity of 40 m² to 120 m² (min./max. output) at a demand of 50 Watt/m²
- Fuel: wood pellets with ash content < 0,7%
- CO content in exhaust air < 0,02 %-Vol.
- Exhaust gas temperature 68°C - 156°C (167°C at 6 kW)
- Exhaust gas mass flow 2,4 - 4,4 g/s (4,6 g/s at 6 kW)
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 0 PA
- Multiple exploitation possible with safety device
- Tested in accordance with EN 14785, DIN 18894 and Art. 15a B-VG
- General Construction Certification Z-43.12-412
- Reserve container for approx. 45 kg pellets
- E-power intake < 50 W
- Short-term E-ignition 250 W
- Weight with eReserve 278-314 kg
- Weight without eReserve 243-278 kg