Flexible and attractively priced
Pellet stove with integrated water heat exchanger and very high efficiency (over 90%). 80% (S5: 90%) of the heat is fed into the heating circuit from a buffer storage system. Stored energy can be released from the buffer at any time and as needed. 20% of the nominal thermal output is radiated directly into the room. This means the stove can also be used in low-energy or passive houses.
- Decorative strip in four attractive colours (optional)
- Patented, extra safe combustion technology
- Microprocessor controlled fuel and combustion air quantities are adjusted perfectly to one another for the most effective combustion performance available
- Up to 50 h burn time on a single filling
- Comfortable operation on the stove or through an external thermostat
- Integrated flow temperature limiter (75°C)
- Quiet operation
- Child-safe door lock
- Finger guard on the storage container
- Adjustable height feet
- Connection for external pellet loader (optional)
- Connection for room thermostat
Adjustment range 2 - 8 or 2 - 10 kW
Spatial heating capacity: min. 40 m² / max. 200 m²
Rear flue tube connection Ø 100 mm
With the wodtke app FireTouch, you can experience a whole new dimension of heating comfort. The app allows you to easily regulate pellet stoves in the S5 ultra air + series (wodtke ixpower and wodtke ixbase) - simply by swiping your finger across the display.
Operations are identical to those on your normal ixpower or ixbase operating board. Thanks to an intuitive menu structure, the controls are especially easy to handle. For example, you can complete the following operational and monitoring functions:
- Change your set target temperature.
- Easily and quickly switch between automatic heating programmes (three weekly programs, comfort, lower, frost protection, party, vacation) and manual operating mode.
- Conveniently and intuitively change the activation times for your heating programmes.
- Display current maintenance and fault messages for monitoring purposes.
Width 53 cm, depth 54 cm, height 94 cm
- 2nd Level of 1st BImSchV (German Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 8 or 10 kW
- Spatial heating capacity of 40 m² to 200 m² (min./max. output) at a demand of 50 Watt/m²
- Fuel: wood pellets with ash content < 0,7%
- CO content in exhaust air < 0,02 %-Vol.
- Exhaust gas temperature 55°C - 117°C (- 142°C at 10 kW)
- Exhaust gas mass flow 6 - 7,1 g/s (6,4 - 9,5 g/s at 10 kW)
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 0 PA
- Multiple exploitation possible with safety device
- Tested in accordance with EN 14785, DIN 18894 and Art. 15a B-VG
- Reserve container for approx. 25 kg pellets
- E-power intake < 50 W
- Short-term E-ignition 250 W
- Weight 128 kg