Q1 - smart and futuristic
This pellet stove has been granted a General Construction Authority Certification for room-air-independent operation by the DIBt (German Institute for Building Technology).
For room-air-independent operation, the combustion air supply must use a duct leading outdoors or be connected to an exhaust air flue.
This stove is ideally suited for installation in highly insulated buildings, such as low-energy or passive houses, in combination with a controlled home ventilation system.
Of course, this pellet stove can also be operated using a balanced flue, which does not require air supplied from outdoors.
- New wodtke Q1 series
- Convenient operation through modern touch-display
- Detached Smart Home Controller SHC01 for room temperature measurement included
- Integrated room temperature regulation with time- and weekday-based programmes
- Manual change of target temperature and thermal output possible
- Automatic detection of fuel quantity
- Multilingual display
- my.wodtke App for iOs and Android: worldwide control through the internet via smartphone or tablet possible (optional WiFi-Module required)
- Possibility of room-air-independent installation – allows for simultaneous operation with a controlled home ventilation system.
- Patented, extra safe combustion technology with extensive electronic monitoring
- Up to 40 h burn time with just a single filling
- Extremely quiet thanks to the lack of a loud convection fan
- Easy cleaning with sliding cast-iron grate
- Large ash pan
- Child-safe door lock
- Adjustable feet height
Adjustment range 2 – 6 or 2 – 8 kW
Spatial heating capacity: min. 40 m² / max. 160 m²
Optimised to burn wood pellets
Rear flue tube connection Ø 100 mm
Width 42 cm, depth 45 cm, height 122 cm
- 2nd Level of 1st BImSchV (German Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 6 or 8 kW
- Spatial heating capacity of 40 m² to 160 m² (min./max. output) at a demand of 50 Watt/m²
- Fuel: wood pellets with ash content < 0,7%
- CO content in exhaust air < 0,02 %-Vol.
Exhaust gas temperature 104°C - 196°C
Exhaust gas mass flow 3,0 - 4,1 g/s
Energy efficiency class*: A++
Exhaust gas temperature 104°C - 200°C
Exhaust gas mass flow 3,0 - 5,4 g/s
Energy efficiency class*: A+
* Energy efficiency classes range from A++ to G
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 3 PA
- Multiple exploitation possible with safety device
- Tested in accordance with EN 14785, DIN 18894 and Art. 15a B-VG
- General Construction Certification Z-43.12-240
- Reserve container for approx. 20 kg pellets
- E-power intake < 50 W
- Short-term E-ignition 250 W
- Weight 175 kg