Pelletofen soleo.nrg V12
Pellet panorama with fantastic flame pattern and vertical smoke pipe connection
This pellet stove has been granted a General Construction Authority Certification for room-air-independent operation by the DIBt (German Institute for Building Technology).
For room-air-independent operation, the combustion air supply must use a duct leading outdoors or be connected to an exhaust air flue.
This stove is ideally suited for installation in highly insulated buildings, such as low-energy or passive houses, in combination with a controlled home ventilation system.
Of course, this pellet stove can also be operated using a balanced flue, which does not require air supplied from outdoors.
- Integrated vertical flue gas system/Vertical flue pipe connection
- Automatic cleaning program during operation
- Possibility of infinitely variable room temperature control
- Possibility of room air-independent connection - enables simultaneous operation with controlled ventilation of the living space
- Patented, especially safe combustion air technology with multiple electronic monitoring
- Microprocessor controlled: For an effective combustion with high efficiency, fuel and combustion air quantity are precisely matched to each other.
- up to 36 h running time with only one filling
- Comfortable operation at the furnace or via external thermostat
- very quiet operation, as no additional convection air blower is required
- easy cleaning due to cast iron sliding grate
- large ash pan
- childproof door lock
- height-adjustable feet
Adjustment range 2 - 6 or 2 - 8 kW
Spatial heating capacity: min. 40 m² / max. 160 m²
optimized for the combustion of wood pellets
Smoke pipe connection vertical ∅ 80 mm - expandable to ∅ 100 mm
Width 54 cm, depth 63 cm, height 120 cm
- 2nd stage of the 1st BImSchV fulfilled
- Nominal heat output 6 or 8 kW
- Spatial heating capacity 40 m² to 160 m² (min./max. output) at 50 Watt/m² demand
- Fuel Wood pellets with ash content < 0.7%
- CO content in exhaust gas < 0.02 % vol.
Flue gas temperature 104°C - 189°C
Exhaust gas mass flow 3.0 - 4.7 g/s
Energy efficiency class*: A++** / A+
Flue gas temperature 104°C - 200°C
Exhaust gas mass flow 3.0 - 5.4 g/s
Energy efficiency class*: A+
* Energy efficiency classes in the range from A++ to G
** For commissioning with control technology FT1/UT1/UT2/TC1
- Required delivery pressure (chimney draught) 3 PA
- Multiple occupancy with safety device possible
- Tested according to EN 14785, DIN 18894 and Art. 15a B-VG
- General technical approval as room air-independent fireplace Z-43.12-240
- Storage container for approx. 18 kg pellets
- E-power consumption < 50 W
- E-ignition short term 250 W
- Weight 150 - 155 kg