With water heat exchanger for connection to the central heating system. Ideal in combination with a solar energy system.
Wood-burning stove with integrated water heat exchanger and very high efficiency (over 85%). 70% of the thermal energy is fed through the buffer storage system (min. 500l) into the heating cycle. Stored energy can be released from the buffer at any time and as needed. Only 30% of the nominal thermal output is radiated directly into the room. This means the stove can also be used in low-energy or passive houses.
Thermal discharge safety device, thermowell, air vent, fill and discharge valves are integrated into the stove.
wodtke Air Control regulates the combustion air supply for an optimal combustion process. The system requires no valves or gates. This significantly increases operating comfort and eliminates user error. All users need to do is regularly refill the fuel supply.
Air Control thermal regulation is based on a hydraulically activated control valve connected to a temperature sensor through a capillary system. Thanks to Air Control, the right quantity of combustion air is delivered to the right area of the combustion chamber. At the beginning, when the system is still cold, the fire needs a large quantity of primary air in order to quickly start a clean combustion process. This combustion air must be fed through the grate from below. As the system heats up, the thermal oil in the temperature sensor expands, slowly closing the control valve. This process automatically closes the primary air duct. Afterwards, the combustion air is fed downwards to the flame as secondary air and as an 'air curtain' for the window. This AWS air wash system effectively delays soiling of the viewing window.
- Soapstone or sandstone cover panel
- Storage compartment in the base with hidden operating levers and fuel selector for wood or lignite briquettes
- Large, insulated water heat exhanger with approx. 21l water capacity
- Easy cleaning for deflections in the heat exchanger (accessible through an inspection door)
- Safety technology guards against overheating; thermal discharge safety device integrated
- Thermal discharge safety device, thermowell, air vent, fill and discharge valves are integrated into the stove.
- LED lights (optional) light up when the buffer storage system has heated up sufficiently.
- AWS window air wash system
- Combustion chamber cladding with proven Vermiculite
- Long-lasting fire grate made of solid cast iron
- Large ash pan for easy ash removal
Heat delivery to water 70%, to air 30%
Spatial heating capacity: min. 73 m³ / max. 186 m³
Burns wood or lignite briquettes
Width 55 cm, depth 55 cm, height 124 cm
- 2nd level of 1st BlmSchV (Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 8 kW
- Heat exchanger with 21 L water capacity
- Spatial heating capacity of 73 m³ to 186 m³ in accordance with DIN 18893
- Burns wood and lignite briquettes
- CO content in exhaust air < 0.12 % vol.
- Exhaust gas temperature 175°C
- Exhaust gas mass flow 7,5 g/s
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 12 PA
- Design type 1 / several stoves may be connected to one chimney
- Tested in accordance with EN 13240 and Art. 15a B-VG
- Top flue tube connection Ø 150 mm
- Connection for combustion air supply Ø 100 mm
- Weight 213 - 221 kg