The name says it all
Modern wood-burning stoves need to be fast, creating thermal energy as quickly as possible and providing the cosy home atmosphere users expect. This requires a well-thought-out combustion chamber geometry and the right stove materials to ensure optimal heat yield and output. Intelligently located convection openings ensure energy is used efficiently and that radiant thermal energy reaches your entire living area.
In addition, many users prefer a system that stores heat, then emits it over a long period of time. Soapstone of different weights is a classic choice for heat storages of this type; soapstone can be used to cover large sections of the side of a stove, or as a small decorative panel.
The wodtke heat storage module is a new innovation.
A massive storage block absorbs heat from the combustion chamber, then slowly emits it into the room as radiant heat. In this way, the stove ensures that you will enjoy the joy of heat and warmth for many hours.
wodtke Air Control regulates the combustion air supply for an optimal combustion process. The system requires no valves or gates. This significantly increases operating comfort and eliminates user error. All users need to do is regularly refill the fuel supply.
Air Control thermal regulation is based on a hydraulically activated control valve connected to a temperature sensor through a capillary system. Thanks to Air Control, the right quantity of combustion air is delivered to the right area of the combustion chamber. At the beginning, when the system is still cold, the fire needs a large quantity of primary air in order to quickly start a clean combustion process. This combustion air must be fed through the grate from below. As the system heats up, the thermal oil in the temperature sensor expands, slowly closing the control valve. This process automatically closes the primary air duct. Afterwards, the combustion air is fed downwards to the flame as secondary air and as an 'air curtain' for the window. This AWS air wash system effectively delays soiling of the viewing window.
- Combustion chamber can be rotated up to 36° to the left or right
- Decorative panels in sandstone or soapstone
- Decorative base and foot pedal made of stainless steel
- Door handle stays cool during operation
- Fuel selection to optimise the stove for wood or lignite briquettes
- AWS window air wash system
- High-quality, double-wall steel construction
- Combustion chamber cladding with proven Vermiculite
- Long-lasting fire grate made of solid cast iron
- Ash pan for easy ash removal
Adjustment range 3 - 7 kW
Spatial heating capacity: min. 47 m³ / max. 116 m³
Burns wood or lignite briquettes
Width 58 cm, depth 48 cm, height 110 cm
- 2nd level of 1st BlmSchV (Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 6 kW
- Spatial heating capacity of 47 m³ to 116 m³in accordance with DIN 18893
- Burns wood and lignite briquettes
- CO content in exhaust air < 0.12 % vol.
- Exhaust gas temperature 312°C
- Exhaust gas mass flow 6,6 g/s
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 12 PA
- Design type 1 / several stoves may be connected to one chimney
- Tested in accordance with EN 13240 and Art. 15a B-VG
- Top flue tube connection Ø 150 mm
- Connection for combustion air supply Ø 100 mm
- Weight 175 - 202kg