New Look FS12
With wodtke HiClean-Filter® technology and three viewing windows
This wood-burning stove has been granted a General Construction Authority Certification for room-air-independent operation by the DIBt (German Institute for Building Technology).
For room-air-independent operation, the combustion air supply must use a duct leading outdoors or be connected to an exhaust air flue.
This stove is ideally suited for installation in highly insulated buildings such as low-energy or passive houses in combination with a controlled home ventilation system.
Of course, this wood-burning stove can also be operated using room air for combustion, which does not require air supply from outdoors.
wodtke HiClean-Filter technology works without any complex additional components. With innovative filter materials and a well-thought-out air supply, emissions and fuel consumption are effectively reduced, while the stove's efficiency and heat exchange are increased significantly.
The depth filter made of ceramic foam and positioned above the combustion chamber retains the particles generated primarily during the initial phase of combustion. After the ignition temperature is exceeded, these are burnt, leaving the filter clear after each combustion phase. The filter also retains combustion gases for a longer period of time at a significantly higher temperature in the combustion chamber, leading to noticeably better combustion.
Modern wood-burning stoves need to be fast, creating thermal energy as quickly as possible and providing the cosy home atmosphere users expect. This requires a well-thought-out combustion chamber geometry and the right stove materials to ensure optimal heat yield and output. Intelligently located convection openings ensure energy is used efficiently and that radiant thermal energy reaches your entire living area.
In addition, many users prefer a system that stores heat, then emits it over a long period of time. Soapstone of different weights is a classic choice for heat storages of this type; soapstone can be used to cover large sections of the side of a stove, or as a small decorative panel.
The wodtke heat storage module is a new innovation.
A massive storage block absorbs heat from the combustion chamber, then slowly emits it into the room as radiant heat. In this way, the stove ensures that you will enjoy the joy of heat and warmth for many hours.
wodtke Air Control regulates the combustion air supply for an optimal combustion process. The system requires no valves or gates. This significantly increases operating comfort and eliminates user error. All users need to do is regularly refill the fuel supply.
Air Control thermal regulation is based on a hydraulically activated control valve connected to a temperature sensor through a capillary system. Thanks to Air Control, the right quantity of combustion air is delivered to the right area of the combustion chamber. At the beginning, when the system is still cold, the fire needs a large quantity of primary air in order to quickly start a clean combustion process. This combustion air must be fed through the grate from below. As the system heats up, the thermal oil in the temperature sensor expands, slowly closing the control valve. This process automatically closes the primary air duct. Afterwards, the combustion air is fed downwards to the flame as secondary air and as an 'air curtain' for the window. This AWS air wash system effectively delays soiling of the viewing window.
- Three viewing windows provide a generous view of the fire
- Heat storae module
- HiClean-filter easily accessible through inspection door
- Door handle stays cool during operation
- Door handle with Swarovski® crystals
- Storage area in base
- Secondary air preheating for especially low-emission combustion
- AWS window air wash system
- High-quality, double-wall steel construction
- Combustion chamber cladding with proven Vermiculite
- Long-lasting fire grate made of solid cast iron
- Ash pan for easy ash removal
- Flue tube connection at top or rear possible
Adjustment range 3 - 7 kW
Spatial heating capacity: min. 47 m³ / max. 116 m³
Width 46 cm, depth 46 cm, hight 162 cm
- 2nd level of 1st BlmSchV (Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 6 kW
- Spatial heating capacity of 47 m³ to 116 m³in accordance with DIN 18893
- Burns wood
- CO content in exhaust air < 0.12 % vol.
- Exhaust gas temperature 275°C (F) 290°C (U)
- Exhaust gas mass flow 6 g/s (F) 5,5 g/s (U)
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 12 PA
- Design type 1 / several stoves may be connected to one chimney
- Tested in accordance with EN 13240 and Art. 15a B-VG
- General Construction Certification for room-air-independent operation no. Z-43.12-335
- Flue tube connection at top or rear Ø 150 mm
- Connection for combustion air supply Ø 100 mm
- Weight 235 kg