The little beacon in your everyday life.
This wood-burning stove has been granted a General Construction Authority Certification for room-air-independent operation by the DIBt (German Institute for Building Technology).
For room-air-independent operation, the combustion air supply must use a duct leading outdoors or be connected to an exhaust air flue.
This stove is ideally suited for installation in highly insulated buildings such as low-energy or passive houses in combination with a controlled home ventilation system.
Of course, this wood-burning stove can also be operated using room air for combustion, which does not require air supply from outdoors.
wodtke Air Control regulates the combustion air supply for an optimal combustion process. The system requires no valves or gates. This significantly increases operating comfort and eliminates user error. All users need to do is regularly refill the fuel supply.
Air Control thermal regulation is based on a hydraulically activated control valve connected to a temperature sensor through a capillary system. Thanks to Air Control, the right quantity of combustion air is delivered to the right area of the combustion chamber. At the beginning, when the system is still cold, the fire needs a large quantity of primary air in order to quickly start a clean combustion process. This combustion air must be fed through the grate from below. As the system heats up, the thermal oil in the temperature sensor expands, slowly closing the control valve. This process automatically closes the primary air duct. Afterwards, the combustion air is fed downwards to the flame as secondary air and as an 'air curtain' for the window. This AWS air wash system effectively delays soiling of the viewing window.
- Very quiet, soft-close door
- Wood storage compartment
- Elegant door handle of stainless steel that stays cool while the stove is in operation
- AWS window air wash system
- High-quality, double-wall steel construction
- Combustion chamber cladding with proven Vermiculite
- Long-lasting fire grate made of solid cast iron
- Ash pan for easy ash removal
Spatial heating capacity: min. 39 m³ / max. 97 m³
Width 49 cm, depth 49 cm, height 114 cm
- 2nd level of 1st BlmSchV (Federal Emission Protection Ordinance) fulfilled
- Nominal thermal output 5 kW
- Energy efficiency class: A+
(Energy efficiency classes range from A++ to G)
- Spatial heating capacity of 39 m³ to 97 m³in accordance with DIN 18893
- Burns wood
- CO content in exhaust air < 0.12 % vol.
- Exhaust gas temperature 246°C
- Exhaust gas mass flow 5,7 g/s
- Required supply pressure (chimney draught) 12 PA
- Design type 1 / several stoves may be connected to one chimney
- Tested in accordance with EN 13240 and Art. 15a B-VG
- General Construction Certification for room-air-independent operation pending
- Top flue tube connection Ø 150 mm
- Connection for combustion air supply to rear Ø 100 mm
- Weight 110 kg